Pine Strawberry Elementary School District #12 is pleased that you have indicated an interest in being considered a candidate for vacancies as they may occur. Please note that this school district is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to be considered an applicant for employment in Pine Strawberry Elementary School District #12, your file must include the following:
- Properly completed application for employment,
- Current resume and formal letter of interest addressing a specific, current vacancy,
- Copies of college and/or university transcripts (official transcripts are not necessary at this time),
- Placement credentials from your universities/colleges if available (not necessary for veteran teachers),
- 3 letters of reference,
- Copy of your AZ Teaching Certificate with appropriate endorsements or a properly completed AZ certification application. Documentation of your eligibility for a teaching certificate may only be secured from the:
Arizona State Department of Education
Teacher Certification Unit
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6490, Phoenix, Arizona 85005-6490
Physical Address: 1535 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Copy of your AZ Dept of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card or a copy of your properly completed application.
- Any additional information that you may consider supportive of your application, and If applying for more than one available position, please provide the appropriate number of copies along with appropriate letters of interest for each.
- All perspective applicants are subject to a State mandated background check.
- Hiring is contingent upon the results of the background check and having the appropriate teaching certificate with required endorsements and fingerprint card prior to the first day your employment contract is effective.
Thank you for your inquiry and for your interest in Pine Strawberry Elementary School District #12. If you have questions, please contact Megan Ward at 928-476-3283 or MWard@Pineesd.org .
TalentEd Recruit and Hire Candidate Portal
We have posted a new position available. We are seeking a new principal for the 2017-18 school year. Please visit the TalentEd hiring portal by clicking the link above to see the job posting and application guidelines.
Certified Substitute Teacher - please contact the school for more information (928)476-3283